Thursday, January 2, 2020

Microsoft.ML assembly not found in Visual Studio 2019 [Solved]


Microsoft.ML assembly not found in Visual Studio 2019 [Solved]
Issue:
I have installed ML.Net, I am trying to build a simple Machine Learning application using default template in VS 2019,
After completing all five steps (Scenario, Data, Train, Evaluate, Code)  successfully when it generate some code, I am not able to compile the code because the assembly Microsoft.ML is missing,
I tried to install the assembly using Nuget but not find the assembly,  (though I see ML.NET Model Builder is installed )
I need Microsoft.ML assembly version 1.4.0 , but not finding any. please guide

Solution:
Add another Nuget package source  with following details, and add update from there
Name: nuget.org
Source: https://api.nuget.org/v3/index.json

for details please take a look at the slide here 
Or Copy paste the following url at browser

 

1 comment:

Perfumes Dubai said...

this is the one i am searching in google to read, if you wish to buy perfumes dubai check our website. we are the best perfumes seller and manufacturer in UAE.